Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To have a common understanding between you and LobbySix.com, we hope you will take the time to read the terms & conditions outlined below which explains all essential information with respect to our business and customers. By visiting or using LobbySix.com (including its subdomains) or by purchasing products/services from us, you acknowledge and consent to accept the practices and policies bounded by this terms & conditions. Kindly do check back once in a while, as the terms & conditions may amend from time to time.
· These terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions") contain the provisions in the contractual relationship entered into between you (the "Customer"), and us ("LobbySix.com") which you agree to be binding and enforceable at the time you submit an order either through the website at http://LobbySix.com (the "Website") to purchase the Products. By placing such orders with us, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
· LobbySix.com reserves the right to add, vary or amend any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to the Customer. It shall revise such Terms and Conditions by updating this page from time to time, and in its sole discretion.
· LobbySix.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Online Shopping service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time.
· In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions shall have the following corresponding meanings:
· "Intellectual Property" refers to all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (but without limitation to) patents, trademarks, service marks, designs, applications for any of the forgoing, copyright, design rights, know-how, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof, trade and business names;
· "Online Shopping" refers to the purchasing of Products through the Website; and
· "Products" refers to any products for sale by LobbySix.com as featured on the Website.
· “Member” refers to any Customer that is registered with LobbySix.com.
· All the Products sold by LobbySix.com through the Website are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions and these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect between the Customer and LobbySix.com.
3. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
· LobbySix.com has the sole and absolute discretion to refuse to accept the orders of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the orders of any Customer for any reason whatsoever. LobbySix.com is not obliged to give a reason for such refusal or termination.
· THE CUSTOMER MAY PLACE AN ORDER THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON THE 'MAKE PAYMENT' BUTTON. SHORTLY AFTER THE ORDER IS SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED, AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO THE CUSTOMER AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED AT THE POINT OF SUBMITTING THE ORDER. THIS EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGES THE DETAILS OF THE CUSTOMER'S ORDER. IF THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT RECEIVE AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT EMAIL FROM lobbysix>com WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS, PLEASE EMAIL LOBBYSIX.COM ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SALES@LOBBYSIX.COM .
· Confirmation of receipt of the Customer's order does not guarantee the availability of the Products.
· LobbySix.com reserves the right to reject any orders at any time, in its sole discretion. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of any of the following:
- The Product(s) ordered is out of stock;
- LobbySix.com is unable, for any reason, to obtain authorisation for the Customer's payment;
- There is a pricing or product description error; or
- Any other reason that prohibits it from processing the Customer's order.
· LobbySix.com only accepts payment for orders in Singapore Dollars. Any other form of payment in foreign currency is to be agreed upon by LobbySix.com.
· LobbySix.com accepts payment by MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, Visa and Visa Debit via PayPal™. LobbySix.com does not accept Switch, Electron, Maestro or any other international debit cards, credit or other modes of payment. – TO BE DETERMINED
· The issuer of the credit card or debit card or charge card may have policies and procedures relating to how payments are effected in Singapore dollars. LobbySix.com is not responsible for the application of such policies and procedures.
· Please do not send any payment information via email as LobbySix.com does not guarantee the security of data sent by email.
· By submitting an order to LobbySix.com through the Website, the Customer represents and warrants that the payment details provided on the Customer's order are valid and correct, and that when the Customer's order is accepted and processed by LobbySix.com, payment will be made in full. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he is the person referred to in the billing section.
· LobbySix.com is a non-GST registered business. All prices shown on the Website are in Singapore Dollars and are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax ("GST").
· Please note that the prices featured in the Website may change from time to time, and any special offers may be withdrawn in LobbySix.com's sole discretion at any time.
· Although LobbySix.com tries to ensure the prices displayed on the Website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If LobbySix.com discovers an error in the price of an item the Customer has ordered, LobbySix.com will contact the Customer as soon as possible. The Customer has the option to reconfirm his order at the correct price or cancel it. If LobbySix.com is unable to contact the Customer, LobbySix.com may treat the Customer's order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
· The prices featured in the Online Shopping service in the Website are exclusive to the Website. Further offline discounts promotions and vouchers of LobbySix.com associated companies or third-party companies are not applicable.
· Prices for some Products on the Website may differ from those available for sale at third-party companies and other LobbySix.com associated companies.
· The prices featured in the Website are valid and binding on the day the Customer submits the Order and when the order is accepted by LobbySix.com and no requests for variation or reduction of the prices, or application of future discounts offered on the Website, will be entertained or accepted by LobbySix.com.
6. VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
· After submission of an order via the Website, the Customer cannot amend or cancel the order as LobbySix.com may have already processed the Customer's order. No refund of payments are allowed.
7. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY / DESCRIPTION/IMAGES OF PRODUCTS
· Products featured on the Website have been carefully selected for Online Shopping. Once a Product is sold out, it will be taken off the Website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again.
· LobbySix.com has taken care to ensure that the Product illustrations and information are as accurate as possible, but photographs and images that are shown on the Website are only representations and the actual Products that are delivered to the Customer may vary accordingly.
8. EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
· Please make sure the selected purchase is of the correct size and color. There will no exchange of the goods sold however if the products received is found to be defective when received, please contact LobbySix.com immediately. Please keep all labels and tags in original condition and Lobbysix.com will follow up with the exchange instructions after our assessment. In the case of the replacement is out of stock, an equal or lower value of the product will be given.